Members meet regularly for work mornings to maintain the Orchard. If you would like to find out more about becoming a member then please get in touch with us via the contact page. New members are always welcome.
The Orchard is open to members during the day. The gate will be opened in the morning and shut at dusk. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN OR CLOSE THE GATE YOURSELF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION, STAY SAFE AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL SPACE!
Jobs to do in the Orchard
- General tidying and weeding, including all of the fruit beds, including the rhubarb plot and the triangular fruit bed beside it.
- Grass cutting. Please wear gloves if you are using the mowers.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE AND FOLLOW THE SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES.
DO NOT USE SHARED EQUIPMENT OR ORCHARD LAWNMOWERS
PLEASE WEAR GLOVES IF USING THE WATER TAP
Work Mornings start from 9.30 am, don’t forget to bring you tea and coffee, it’s not all work!
We are now organising work mornings so please check your emails for details. Please remember to follow the social distancing rules:
- Always stary 2 metres apart from other orchard members if they are not part of your household.
- Please bring your own tools.
- If wheelbarrows or the mower is used please wear gloves
We look forward to meeting up again and getting on with some much needed jobs.
Next Orchard Meeting: all members welcome
No Orchard meetings planned until further notice